Get the gentle lash serum everyone’s talking about! 20% OFF now through December 19 + FREE shipping!
August 08, 2022
We'll take any reason to cuddle up on the couch with a book - and today we aren't letting that opportunity pass us by! Since it's National Booklovers Day, we thought we'd share out our favorite books of this summer. Most of these came directly recommended from YOU - our community, so thank YOU! Without further adieu...
1. Verity - BOOK OF THE SUMMER! Or Fall, Winter & Spring for that matter. Thoroughly enjoyed this nail-biter, and that comes from someone who is easily scared, not normally a fan of thrillers but this one is as good as they get!
2. Where the Crawdads Sing - Still haven't seen the movie, but LOVED the book. Making plans as we speak to see the movie because it's always fun to compare the two! This easy-read will have your heart break at times, but is beautifully written and an incredible story.
3. Viola Davis' Finding Me - It's been on my list & so excited to get my hands on this book. I love Viola Davis & biographies - can not wait to hear more about her story and all that made her into who she is today. A little digging into the book & already I'm loving what I'm reading... "Do not live someone else's life and someone else's idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you. Womanhood is everything that's inside of you."
4. People We Meet On Vacation - If there was a book to bring on vacation, this is it! What's been described as a sparkling novel that will leave you with the warm, hazy afterglow usually reserved for the best vacations. Now I need to book a trip to go along with this book. ;)
5. Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth - Very different from any of the other books we've listed above, this book is sure to have you thinking differently, or not thinking at all. ;) It is a gem of a book that I have continually come back to to help remind me to stay present and enjoy life "in the now."
November 02, 2023
September 07, 2023
August 24, 2023